Shure MVi Audio Interface
The MVi is the ultimate in portable professional recording with 24-bit/48kHz digital resolution, standard USB connection, compatibility with Apple, PC, Android, XLR combo microphone & instrument input, Class A preamp with phantom power, 5 DSP presets for quick source change, durable construction, and compact size.
- 5 DSP preset modes (speech, singing, flat, acoustic instrument, loud) for EQ, compression, and limiter settings
- Touch panel provides control for gain, mute, and headphone volume
- Manual audio settings can be adjusted via iOS devices with Lightning Connector, using the ShurePlus MOTIV app
- JFET Class A buffered instrument preamplifier input for exceptional tone and clarity
- Combined XLR microphone and 6.3 mm instrument input
- Supplies phantom power for use with condenser microphones