Keeley 30ms Double Tracker
Improve Your Tone with the Keeley 30ms Automatic Double Tracker
Keeley 30ms Automatic Double Tracker. The stereo effect pedal offers an array of studio style doubling effects used for creating thicker, fuller sounding instruments. Also included in the effect pedal is a reverb that simulates the famous chamber in Studio Two. The Keeley 30ms is designed to work with guitar, bass, keyboard, even vocals.
We offer shipping in to the US and Canada. Each product should have its own shipping cost which will be calculated in your cart as you check out. Some products are not available for shipping. Shipping times vary per product.
You can purchase a product online and then pick it up at our store. You can come during our open hours, or you can schedule an appointment for pickup.
You can return any purchase if you notify us of the return within 7 days of purchase and have us the item back within 14 days of purchase. We do not pay for shipping to return the item. Upon receipt, we will inspect the item and determine if the condition has changed. If the condition has changed, the refund will be partial to reflect the change in value of the item.
Purchases made in our store will have a retail sales tax of 7%. All products purchased on our website will be taxed according to the buyer's location. In-state sales will be taxed at their county-specific rates, and out-of-state purchases will not be taxed.
The Local Pickup (TLP) offers layaway on sales of $400 or greater. Here are our layaway terms:
- TLP requires a deposit from the buyer of one quarter (1/4) of the total sale cost (purchase price +5% layaway fee + taxes + shipping).
- TLP establishes with the buyer a unique payment plan not to exceed 12 months in duration to pay the full amount due.
- If a scheduled payment is seven business days late, TLP has the right to cancel the purchase.
- If TLP cancels the purchase, TLP will refund any money paid by the buyer, except the deposit. The deposit is non refundable.
- The buyer has the right to payoff the full amount and complete the purchase at any time.
- The buyer has the right to make extra payments toward the amount due.
- Once the purchase is completed (all due money paid in full), the guitar will be delivered either via shipping or scheduled pickup.
The Keeley Engineering 30ms Automatic Double Tracker pedal can be used in mono with a built in “Abbey Verb” reverb control, or in stereo as the Double Tracker Pro. The 30ms offers altered and detuned effects like a chorus pedal might sound, only without the regularity of a LFO oscillator in Dimension Mode. In this mode you have the ability to create up to two different voices for a stereo double tracked field. The user controls the tuning and delay for results that are stunning mono or through two amplifiers in stereo. Abbey Mode offers something more similar to a conventional chorus in that it simulates synched tape decks running in parallel with varying tape speeds. Stereo or mono this mode gives players a wide, lush sound without sounding like a conventional chorus pedal. Lastly the team at Keeley created a unique Slapback Mode for rockabilly sounds. The Slapback is now a double tracked echo with the two altered voices. Add the Keeley Abbey Verb to this mode to create really new effects.
In Stereo Double Tracker Pro mode the unit drops the reverb channel in favor of complete control over the double tracked voices. Each of the two voices can be tuned up to 30 cents sharp and flat. Those voices are then delayed by up to 30 milliseconds for subtle to very distinctive doubling sounds. The user can program by internal switches the wet output to have either dry and effected sounds, or just the effect, giving them true double tracking in stereo, live.