2021 Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster
THE GUITARCHIVE –This 2021 Fender American Ultra Jazzmaster is in excellent, like-new condition with hard case and all the case candy included. The American Ultra Jazzmaster is part of Fender’s most advanced series of guitars and basses. They designed this series for “discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance, and tone.” This guitar features a unique “Modern D” neck profile, which allows for hours of comfortable playing, and a tapered neck heel, which provides easy access to those high frets. Another fantastic feature is the Ultra Noiseless™ vintage pickups that provide endless tonal possibilities without any hum.
- Alder body with sculped rear contours
- Two Ultra Noiseless Vintage Jazzmaster pickups
- “Modern D”-shaped neck profile with Ultra satin finish
- 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard; 21 medium-jumbo frets
Modern “D” Neck
Slim with wide shoulders, the “Modern D” neck profile works for any style of playing. A silky, smooth Ultra satin finish makes the neck effortless to play while the bound fingerboard adds a touch of class.
10″-14″ Compound Radius
Built for speed and easy bending, the 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is rounded near the nut for chording ease, becoming increasingly flatter as it nears the upper register for easy soloing.
Enhanced Body Contours
The tapered neck heel allows unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, while the sculpted rear body contour is designed for comfort.
Ultra Noiseless Vintage Pickups
The Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups feature true classic Fender tone without hum.
The upper slider switch puts the pickups out of phase (when both are on) and activates thumb wheel volume offset controls, offering a variety of tonal possibilities. The the treble bleed circuit maintains your highs at any volume. Engaging the volume knob’s S-1 switch overrides the pickup selector toggle and activates both pickups in series.
Locking Tuning Machines
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making changing strings fast and easy.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Binding: Cream
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: Modern “D”
- Scale Length: 25.5″ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 10″ to 14″ Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Bridge Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazzmaster®
- Neck Pickup: Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage Jazzmaster®
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup, S1™ Switch)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Master Tone, Slide Switch, Volume Offest 1 (Neck Pickup)
- Volume 2 (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 3-Way Toggle, Slide Switch
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: American Professional Jazzmaster®
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip: Aged White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece: Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Push-In Tremolo Arm