Hagstrom ’67 Viking II Limited Edition Sunburst
Brand new condition.
Hagstrom, a Swedish guitar maker, became internationally famous in 1968 when Elvis Presley played a ‘67 Viking II on television for his first performance in more than seven years. Today, Hagstrom makes guitars in the vintage designs but with modernized and upgraded electronics, features, and ergonomics. With maple-ply body and gold hardware, these are well-made guitars that play great. They are also equipped with specially designed dual-coiled Hagstrom mini-humbucking pickups that have a pull-knob, split-coil option that switches the pickup to single coil. This changes the sound to result in a snappier single-coil sound versus the smoother humbucker sound. The tonal range and options are impressive, and the sound is great. This is the limited-edition Sunburst Classic model.
- Maple body
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Resinator fingerboard
- Dual-coiled Hagstrom humbucking pickups
- Splittable single-coil mode
We offer shipping in to the US and Canada. Each product should have its own shipping cost which will be calculated in your cart as you check out. Some products are not available for shipping. Shipping times vary per product.
You can purchase a product online and then pick it up at our store. You can come during our open hours, or you can schedule an appointment for pickup.
You can return any purchase if you notify us of the return within 7 days of purchase and have us the item back within 14 days of purchase. We do not pay for shipping to return the item. Upon receipt, we will inspect the item and determine if the condition has changed. If the condition has changed, the refund will be partial to reflect the change in value of the item.
Purchases made in our store will have a retail sales tax of 7%. All products purchased on our website will be taxed according to the buyer's location. In-state sales will be taxed at their county-specific rates, and out-of-state purchases will not be taxed.
The Local Pickup (TLP) offers layaway on sales of $400 or greater. Here are our layaway terms:
- TLP requires a deposit from the buyer of one quarter (1/4) of the total sale cost (purchase price +5% layaway fee + taxes + shipping).
- TLP establishes with the buyer a unique payment plan not to exceed 12 months in duration to pay the full amount due.
- If a scheduled payment is seven business days late, TLP has the right to cancel the purchase.
- If TLP cancels the purchase, TLP will refund any money paid by the buyer, except the deposit. The deposit is non refundable.
- The buyer has the right to payoff the full amount and complete the purchase at any time.
- The buyer has the right to make extra payments toward the amount due.
- Once the purchase is completed (all due money paid in full), the guitar will be delivered either via shipping or scheduled pickup.