2010s Duesenberg Fullerton Elite
This Duesenberg Fullerton Elite is in excellent condition with general play wear including pick scratches and a few slight nicks and scrapes (when you look closely). Everything works perfectly. It plays like a dream, and it sounds great. If you’ve never used the tremelo on a Duesenberg, you’re in for a treat.
The Duesenberg Fullerton Elite is a semi-hollow, dual-pickup, 22-fret electric with an arched top and back as well as bent sides. It has a thin-profile body only 3.5cm thick. This guitar has a unique pickup combination, with a Duesenberg D-Tron humbugger in the bridge position and a PH90 Domino noiseless single-coil at the neck, making for tons of versatility. In summary, this guitar is made to be played, with a look and tone that exceed expectations.
Founded in Germany in the late ’90s, Duesenberg combines traditional techniques with innovative designs to create instruments that are as visually stunning as they are sonically rich. Each Duesenberg guitar is meticulously handcrafted, incorporating high-quality tonewoods, top-notch hardware, and their proprietary pickups and electronics.
Duesenberg guitars are cherished by professional musicians worldwide for their exceptional playability, versatility, and vintage-inspired aesthetics. Each model offers Duesenberg’s distinct blend of timeless craftsmanship and modern innovation that appeals to players across a wide range of genres.
- Type: Semi-hollow with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: Laminated spruce
- Back, Sides: Laminated maple
- Size: 51.5 X 41 cm/20.27” x 16“
- Height (sides): 3.5 cm/1.4”
- Binding: Cream, 5-layer purfling
- Pickguard: Vintage pearloid
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Neck Joint: Set-in wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42.5 mm/1.67″ (nut), 52 mm / 2.05″ (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8″ (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95″ (12th fret) D
- Shape: Indian rosewood, radius 30.5 mm / 12″
- Fingerboard: Doozy wings
- Inlays: 22 jumbo 2.8 x 1 mm
- Frets: 648 mm / 25.5″
- Scale length:
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black & pearloid fan
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg PH-90 Single Twin
- Pickup (middle): N/A
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg D-Tron humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-tuners, “Art Diego” buttons
Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg radiator tremolo
- Strap pins: Kluson multi-lock
- Hardware: Nickel