1978 Gibson Flying V “Rottweiler Mod”
This 1978 Gibson Flying V is in excellent condition. The guitar came to us in excellent condition with all original parts. We replaced all of the parts as part of our Rottweiler Mod. We still have all of the original parts, and they come with the guitar of course, plus the guitar was not permanently altered in any way (no new holes or routing or anything like that). We inspired by the black headstock, we replaced all of the hardware and parts with black hardware and parts. We also worked with Porter Pickups to make a custom set of blacked-out H90s for the guitar. These are high-powered P90s that fit into humbucker slots. For a finishing touch, we asked Couch Straps to custom make us a vegan leather, lightening bolt strap in matching black and brown.
We offer shipping in to the US and Canada. Each product should have its own shipping cost which will be calculated in your cart as you check out. Some products are not available for shipping. Shipping times vary per product.
You can purchase a product online and then pick it up at our store. You can come during our open hours, or you can schedule an appointment for pickup.
You can return any purchase if you notify us of the return within 7 days of purchase and have us the item back within 14 days of purchase. We do not pay for shipping to return the item. Upon receipt, we will inspect the item and determine if the condition has changed. If the condition has changed, the refund will be partial to reflect the change in value of the item.
Purchases made in our store will have a retail sales tax of 7%. All products purchased on our website will be taxed according to the buyer's location. In-state sales will be taxed at their county-specific rates, and out-of-state purchases will not be taxed.
The Local Pickup (TLP) offers layaway on sales of $400 or greater. Here are our layaway terms:
- TLP requires a deposit from the buyer of one quarter (1/4) of the total sale cost (purchase price +5% layaway fee + taxes + shipping).
- TLP establishes with the buyer a unique payment plan not to exceed 12 months in duration to pay the full amount due.
- If a scheduled payment is seven business days late, TLP has the right to cancel the purchase.
- If TLP cancels the purchase, TLP will refund any money paid by the buyer, except the deposit. The deposit is non refundable.
- The buyer has the right to payoff the full amount and complete the purchase at any time.
- The buyer has the right to make extra payments toward the amount due.
- Once the purchase is completed (all due money paid in full), the guitar will be delivered either via shipping or scheduled pickup.