About The Rockerbox
Backlund Guitars have a “retro-futuristic” look straight from the mind of John Backlund. He has partnered with Eastwood Guitars to bring these nostalgic, yet futuristic guitars to people all over the world. Learn more about Backlund Guitars here.
Since launching this new line of Backlund guitars, the Rockerbox has quickly become one of the most popular. Each new installment improves and refines the design, but every model plays gorgeously. There’s even a bass variant! The description below is from the Rockerbox II DLX (with Bigsby tremolo).
This new version of the Rockerbox goes back to basics with just a neck and bridge humbucker, three way toggle, and volume/tone for each.
- Body Material – Semi-Hollow Maple
- Neck Material – Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material – Maple
- Finish – Polyurethane
- Neck Shape – Soft C
- Scale Length – 24 3/4″
- Fingerboard Radius – 12″
- Number of Frets – 21
- Fret Size – Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width – 1 5/8″
- Position Markers – Dot
- Neck Pickup – Custom Wound Double Coil
- Bridge Pickup – Custom Wound Double Coil
- Pickup Switching: Three Way
- Controls – 3x Individual Volume, 1x Master Tone
- Hardware Finish – Chrome
- Bridge: Floating Tune-O-Matic
- Tail: Custom Trapeze, OPTIONAL Bigsby B-30*
- Pickguard – Plastic with a brushed metal-looking finish
- Case / Gig Bag (Not Included)