Hagstrom Viking – Tobacco Sunburst
Hagstroms Viking is established as the most versatile semi-hollow guitar on the market today, delivering a wide variety of tonal color to an incredible diversity of musical styles. The Hagstrom Viking Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar covers all genres from blues/rock to jazz/fusion and back again. With an arched semi-hollow maple body, its looks are as sweet as its tone. 2 Hagstrom humbuckers, combined with the resonant, semi-hollow body, provide plenty of power. And no Hagstrom is complete without their famous, fast-playing neck. The Viking has the patented H-Expander truss rod which provides tension at either end and runs the entire length of the neck. The rigid yet lightweight alloy truss rod allows for very low action and a thin set maple neck. The self-lubricating graphite composite nut is much harder than bone or plastic resulting in more string vibration through the neck. Tuning is also improved and string binding is eliminated by self-lubrication. A long travel Tune-o-matic-style bridge and trapeze tailpiece further increase tone, sustain, and intonation quality. 18:1 gear ratio machine heads ensure fully accurate tuning. All Hagstrom electric guitars and basses include their patented H-Expander truss rod. Providing tension at both ends and running the entire length of the neck, the rigid yet light-weight alloy truss rod allows for a very low action and thin neck, two factors that were instrumental in earning Hagstrom its reputation as the worlds fastest playing guitar.
We offer shipping in to the US and Canada. Each product should have its own shipping cost which will be calculated in your cart as you check out. Some products are not available for shipping. Shipping times vary per product.
You can purchase a product online and then pick it up at our store. You can come during our open hours, or you can schedule an appointment for pickup.
You can return any purchase if you notify us of the return within 7 days of purchase and have us the item back within 14 days of purchase. We do not pay for shipping to return the item. Upon receipt, we will inspect the item and determine if the condition has changed. If the condition has changed, the refund will be partial to reflect the change in value of the item.
Purchases made in our store will have a retail sales tax of 7%. All products purchased on our website will be taxed according to the buyer's location. In-state sales will be taxed at their county-specific rates, and out-of-state purchases will not be taxed.
The Local Pickup (TLP) offers layaway on sales of $400 or greater. Here are our layaway terms:
- TLP requires a deposit from the buyer of one quarter (1/4) of the total sale cost (purchase price +5% layaway fee + taxes + shipping).
- TLP establishes with the buyer a unique payment plan not to exceed 12 months in duration to pay the full amount due.
- If a scheduled payment is seven business days late, TLP has the right to cancel the purchase.
- If TLP cancels the purchase, TLP will refund any money paid by the buyer, except the deposit. The deposit is non refundable.
- The buyer has the right to payoff the full amount and complete the purchase at any time.
- The buyer has the right to make extra payments toward the amount due.
- Once the purchase is completed (all due money paid in full), the guitar will be delivered either via shipping or scheduled pickup.
The Local Pickup is a guitar store in Rock Hill, SC - specializing in vintage and used guitars, as well as boutique brand clothing, and guitar gear and accessories.
- Hagstroms Viking is established as the most versatile semi-hollow guitar on the market today.
- 2 Hagstrom humbuckers, combined with the resonant, semi-hollow body, provide plenty of power.
- The self-lubricating graphite composite nut is much harder than bone or plastic resulting in more string vibration through the neck.
- A long travel Tune-o-matic-style bridge and trapeze tailpiece further increase tone, sustain, and intonation quality.
- H-Expander truss rod and Resinator fingerboard, providing the ultimate in playing surface stability and optimal tonal enhancement.