Hagstrom ’67 Viking II – Wild Cherry Transparent
The Hagstrom ’67 Viking II equipped with its hollow-body slim lined flame maple ply body, is adjoined to a 6-in-line, bolt-on Canadian maple neck. The new specially developed dual coiled Hagstrom Mini-Humbucking pickups will bring players back to the golden age of rock/pop music, with the introduction of the newly developed Hagstrom “H-52” Mini Humbucker pickups. The same classic vibe from the 60’s originals, fused together with modern day technology for a classic and punchy humbucker tone or in splitable single coil mode, providing players with complete tonal flexibility. Gold hardware and details tastefully adorn the instrument where players can’t help falling in love all over again, with this legendary instrument as we bring this ‘67 classic back from days of yesteryear.
We offer shipping in to the US and Canada. Each product should have its own shipping cost which will be calculated in your cart as you check out. Some products are not available for shipping. Shipping times vary per product.
You can purchase a product online and then pick it up at our store. You can come during our open hours, or you can schedule an appointment for pickup.
You can return any purchase if you notify us of the return within 7 days of purchase and have us the item back within 14 days of purchase. We do not pay for shipping to return the item. Upon receipt, we will inspect the item and determine if the condition has changed. If the condition has changed, the refund will be partial to reflect the change in value of the item.
Purchases made in our store will have a retail sales tax of 7%. All products purchased on our website will be taxed according to the buyer's location. In-state sales will be taxed at their county-specific rates, and out-of-state purchases will not be taxed.
The Local Pickup (TLP) offers layaway on sales of $400 or greater. Here are our layaway terms:
- TLP requires a deposit from the buyer of one quarter (1/4) of the total sale cost (purchase price +5% layaway fee + taxes + shipping).
- TLP establishes with the buyer a unique payment plan not to exceed 12 months in duration to pay the full amount due.
- If a scheduled payment is seven business days late, TLP has the right to cancel the purchase.
- If TLP cancels the purchase, TLP will refund any money paid by the buyer, except the deposit. The deposit is non refundable.
- The buyer has the right to payoff the full amount and complete the purchase at any time.
- The buyer has the right to make extra payments toward the amount due.
- Once the purchase is completed (all due money paid in full), the guitar will be delivered either via shipping or scheduled pickup.
The Local Pickup is a guitar store in Rock Hill, SC - specializing in vintage and used guitars, as well as boutique brand clothing, and guitar gear and accessories.