Boss AD-10 Acoustic Preamp
Like new condition acoustic guitar preamp & effects pedal.
Anyone who plays an amplified acoustic guitar on stage knows what a challenge it is to get a good sound. The AD-10 is your solution – a fully featured, dual-channel acoustic preamp/DI pedal with premium audio quality, deep sound-shaping options, flexible connectivity, ambience, chorus, delay effects, transparent anti-feedback controls, memories for sound setups, an 80-second looper, and USB audio. BOSS’s groundbreaking Acoustic Resonance processing restores the complex body and string resonances that are lost with most pickup systems, bringing back the expressive, organic vibe that’s so vital to the acoustic experience.
Want to try it out first?
- Professional preamp/DI for performing and recording with acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Resonance restores the warm and rich resonance lost with most pickup systems
- Four-band EQ and variable low-cut filter tuned to deliver optimized tone shaping for acoustic guitar
- Multi-band compressor with MDP technology provides transparent dynamics control
- Newly developed anti-feedback functions control feedback while maintaining balanced tone
- Two channels with independent EQ for connecting two instruments or blending multiple pickup sources
- Onboard ambience, delay, and chorus effects with multiple sound types and adjustable parameters
- Boost function with adjustable tone setting
- Memory function for storing 10 sound setups
- Onboard looper with 80 seconds of recording time
- XLR and ¼-inch connectivity for interfacing with PA systems, stage monitors, amps, and external effects
- USB audio interface functionality for computer recording and playback
- Fast and accurate built-in tuner
- Compact and portable design; runs on AC adapter or six AA-size batteries