2010 Taylor 414CE
This guitar has had one owner, and that owner sent it back to the factory as the neck began to split in the fingerboard. Taylor replaced the neck. All Taylors have bolt-on necks so a neck replacement is not a huge repair, but you can see where the finish around the neck is marked from the replacement. This guitar looks, plays, and sounds wonderful.
The 414CE is an acoustic electric Grand Auditorium acoustic from Taylor. It delivers a blend of power and tonal definition, so whether you like to strum, flatpick, or play fingerstyle, this guitar will do what you need it to do. Some more modern touches to the design include white binding, Italian acrylic dot fretboard inlays, a three-ring rosette, and a full-gloss body. The Taylor 414CE is perfect for stages big and small.
The Local Pickup is a guitar store in Rock Hill, SC - specializing in vintage and used guitars, as well as boutique brand clothing, and guitar gear and accessories.
Features & Specs
- Sitka spruce top; Indian rosewood back and sides
- Bracing: V-Class with Relief Rout
- Venetian cutaway
- White binding and edge treatment
- Tropical mahogany neck with satin finish
- West African ebony fingerboard with white binding
- Renaissance fingerboard inlay
- Headstock: Indian rosewood overlay, Renaissance inlay
- Black Tusq nut, Micarta saddle
- Scale length: 25.5″
- West African ebony bridge pins
- Taylor nickel tuning machines