Sidejack Pro JM
Meet the latest addition to Eastwood’s Sidejack Pro Series, the Pro JM. Their tribute to the original Mosrite Joe Maphis model, it follows the Sidejack Pro model in staying true to the original Mosrite aesthetics, but with a chunkier (F-style) C-profiled neck to make you feel instantly at home. With it’s deceptively large body (think 335 size…) and Eastwood’s custom EoC M90 pickups, this could be one of the greatest Surf guitars we’ve made. If you’re looking for a Jazzmaster alternative, look no further!
Many have lusted after a vintage Mosrite, but then you play one and you either love it or hate it. The super skinny frets, the flat fretboard, the ultra narrow neck – try to hit a note and bend it, see what happens… they are definitely an acquired taste. So Eastwood thought – ‘Why not make a guitar that captures the same vibe, but has a much more familiar playability?’
Eastwood’s Sidejack Pro Series is the culmination of 15 years development and experience with their regular Sidejack Series, all of their passion and knowledge of Mosrite guitars, and all of their know-how of modern manufacturing techniques.
The Sidejack Pro JM merges Mosrite-influenced detailing with Fender©-style playability.
Features & Specs
- Body: Tone-Chambered Alder with German carve top
- Pickups: ‘Eastwood of Canada’ Custom M-90 x2
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone (‘Eastwood of Canada’ Custom knobs)
- Bridge: ‘Eastwood of Canada’ Custom
- Neck: Bound Maple, Satin finish, Bolt-On Neck, ‘Eastwood of Canada’ Peanut neck plate
- Neck Profile: Mid C Shape
- Neck Radius: 10″
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, Bound, ‘2-3-1’ Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2″(648mm)
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Custom Graphite, 1 5/8″ width
- Tuners: Nickel Button Kluson-style
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome