Sidejack Pro JM Bass – Natural
Free Shipping in the Continental US
Free Returns within 7 Days of Purchase
Taxes on SC Purchases
Discount for Local Pickup
Eastwood’s SIDEJACK Series is based on classic Mosrite guitars, made famous in the ’60s by The Ventures and other surf rock groups. Eastwood resurrected these beauties, with updated looks and modernized hardware. Learn more about the SIDEJACK Series at
Meet our first four-string addition to the Sidejack Pro Series, the Pro JM Bass! Our tribute to the original Mosrite Joe Maphis model, it follows the Sidejack Pro model in staying true to the original Mosrite aesthetics, but with our chunkier (F-style) C-profiled neck to make you feel instantly at home.
Many have lusted after a vintage Mosrite, but then you play one and you either love it or hate it. The super skinny frets, the flat fretboard, the ultra narrow neck – try to hit a note and bend it, see what happens… they are definitely an acquired taste. So we thought – ‘why not make something that captures the same vibe, but has a much more familiar playability?
Our Sidejack Pro Series is the culmination of 15 years development and experience with our regular Sidejack Series, all of our passion and knowledge of Mosrite guitars, and all of our know-how of modern manufacturing techniques.
The Sidejack Pro JM merges Mosrite-influenced detailing with Fender©-style playability.
Features & Specs
- Body: Tone-Chambered Alder with German carve top
- Finishes: Natural
- Pickups: ‘Eastwood of Canada’ Custom M-90 x2
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone (‘Eastwood of Canada’ Custom knobs)
- Bridge: ‘Eastwood of Canada’ Custom
- Neck: Bound Maple, Satin finish, Bolt-On Neck, ‘Eastwood of Canada’ Peanut neck plate
- Neck Profile: Mid C Shape
- Neck Radius: 10″
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, Bound, ‘2-3-1’ Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 30 1/2″(775mm)
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Custom Graphite, 1 5/8″ width
- Tuners: Nickel Button Kluson-style
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome