Eastwood Warren Ellis CDR
Following on from our reissue of the Valco® Lap Steel ‘String-Thru’ pickup (featured in the Airline LapSteel Pro model), we found we had all of the necessary ingredients to bring you an Eastwood interpretation of the infamous ‘Coodercaster’.
Not wanting to bring you another Strat-clone, we merged it into our Warren Ellis Series to bring you the ‘Warren Ellis CDR’.
A light alder body, paired with the Valco LapSteel/Gold Foil pickup combo, helps capture all the mojo/vibe of the original (just add 3 delays and a 5W valve combo!).
The Valco LapSteel pickup brings you a completely unique tonal experience, full of bite AND sustain, whilst the Valco Gold Foil neck pickup smooths things out with it’s wide, warm and open voicing… perfectly complimenting each other.
Features & Specs
- Body: Solid Alder
- Neck: Roasted Maple, Medium C Shape, Satin Finish
- Nut Width: 1 5/8″ (42mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Controls: Warren Ellis series control plate (Vol/Tone/Output)
- -250k vol/tone pots. .047uF capacitor
- Bridge: Fixed ‘Half Tele’ style
- Switching: 3-Way Toggle
- Pickups: Valco Lapsteel Pickup at Bridge, Gold Foil Pickup at neck