Eastwood Tiger Guitar – Walnut
Last year we brought the famous Wolf Guitar to Eastwood Custom Shop to the excitement of many Dead fans. That was 6 months ago – now all those happy people have it in their hands – and it exceeded everyone’s expectations!
Now it’s time to move on to the next model, The Tiger. We’ve built the guitar utilizing much of the work that went into the Wolf model – including coil taps and effects loop – the final result is a high-end, professionally playable instrument with set neck. You will NOT be disappointed in the quality. Those of you that received your Eastwood Wolf guitar know what to expect!
Features & Specs
- BODY: Maple with Walnut Top and Back, Poly Finish
- NECK: Set Neck, Basic C Shape, Maple and Walnut, dual truss rod
- FINGERBOARD: Bound Ebony, Pearloid inlays
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5″
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8 “
Neck: ‘Valco Custom HS2 MOD’: 43AWG / 14.9k / Alnico V double bobbin
Middle: ‘Valco Custom Super2 MOD’: 42AWG / 8.2k / Ceramic 4 Conductor
Bridge: ‘Valco Custom Super2 MOD’: 42AWG / 8.6k / Ceramic 4 Conductor
- CONTROLS: OBEL Effects Loop, 1 Volume, 2 Tone, 5-Way
- HARDWARE: Wilkinson Nickel/Chrome matching WOlf Guitar Brass p/u ring
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Built-in Transwarp Drive Preamp (Gain) with 9V Batt