Eastwood Tiger Bass – Walnut
This past year Eastwood Guitars brought the famous Tiger Guitar to the Eastwood Custom Shop to the excitement of many Dead fans. Pre-Orders for that guitar have now shipped to their ecstatic new owners – and it exceeded everyone’s expectations!
After the success of Wolf and Tiger, they thought it was time to bring in some bottom end. Introducing the Tiger Bass! This bass is built at the same Korean factory that took care of their previous releases, so you can expect the same high-end, professionally playable instrument.
This bass features the same Walnut/Maple/Walnut construction as its guitar counterpart. Its Valco Custom Splitcoil pickups are vintage-voiced, with a perfect balance of warmth and articulation. Say goodbye to being lost in the mix!
Features & Specs
- BODY: Maple with Walnut Top and Back, Poly Finish
- NECK: Set Neck, Basic C Shape, Maple and Walnut, dual truss rod
- FINGERBOARD: Bound Ebony, Pearloid inlays
- SCALE LENGTH: 32″, 24 Frets
- WIDTH AT NUT: 1 5/8 “
Neck: ‘Valco Custom Splitcoil’: Vintage-voiced / Alnico V
Bridge: ‘Valco Custom Splitcoil’: Vintage-voiced / Alnico V
- CONTROLS: 3-Way Toggle, Individual Volume / Tone per pickup
- HARDWARE: Wilkinson Nickel/Chrome
- Average Weight: 9.5 lbs
We are a licensed reseller of Eastwood products (Eastwood, Airline, Valco, Backlund). US orders only.