Eastwood Surfcaster 12/6 – Seafoam Green
Eastwood doesn’t often draw inspiration from the ’90s, but the and its are a couple of their favorite releases to have come about in the past 5 years.
But there’s another, much lesser-known Surfcaster model that combines the best of both of these guitars… quite literally!
Not much is known about the Surfcaster Doubleneck, other than the fact that only a handful of them were made between 1992 and 1993. Eastwood felt that a handful is too few… so they’ve brought it back!
The Surfcaster 12/6 pays tribute to the original in almost every detail, with a few modern tweaks.
Free Shipping in the Continental US
Free Returns within 7 Days of Purchase
Taxes on SC Purchases
Discount for Local Pickup
Features & Specs
- Body: Bound Tone-Chambered Mahogany with Maple Top
- Neck: Bolt-on Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Shark-fin Inlays
- Scale Length: 25 1/2″ (both)
- Width at Nut: 1 5/8″ (6 String) 1 7/8″ (12 string)
- Pickups: Dual EW Vintage Lipstick
- Switching: Master 3-Way (6 String, 12 String, or Both), Individual 3-Way x2
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge: Tunematic 12-string w/ individual saddles, Wilkinson WVS 50 II K
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Average Weight: 13 lbs