Eastwood Sidejack Pro DLX – Jet Black
How would you like to venture into a world of classic surf tones? Many players and collectors have wanted to add an original Mosrite to their arsenal… but aren’t so convinced after playing one. These surf rock icons certainly do not play like the guitars you’re used to. The skinny frets, the flat fretboard, the ultra narrow neck — Try to hit a note and bend it. See what happens… they are definitely an acquired taste. So Eastwood thought: why not make a guitar that captures the same look, while focusing on modern playability?
Introducing the Sidejack Pro Series. This is the culmination of 15 years of development and experience with Eastwood’s regular Sidejack Series, their know-how when it comes to modern manufacturing techniques, and of course all of their passion and knowledge of Mosrite guitars.
The Sidejack Pro merges Mosrite-influenced detailing with modern playability. Featuring premium Eastwood of Canada (EoC) hardware, the Sidejack Pro looks the real deal – and feels and plays like the guitars you’re used to.
Features & Specs
- Body: Alder with German carve top
- Finishes: Vintage White, 3 Tone Sunburst, Vintage White LH
- Pickups: ‘Eastwood of Canada’ Custom M-90 x2
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone (‘Eastwood of Canada’ Custom knobs)
- Bridge: ‘Eastwood of Canada’ Custom
- Neck: Bound Maple, Satin finish, Bolt-On Neck, ‘Eastwood of Canada’ Peanut neck plate
- Neck Profile: Mid D Shape
- Neck Radius: 10″
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Bound, ‘2-3-1’ Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2″(648mm)
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Custom Graphite, 1 5/8″ width
- Tuners: Nickel Button Kluson-style
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome