Eastwood Model S Mandola
Way back in Eastwood’s early days (2006 to be exact), they took their first crack at an electric 8 string mandolin and called it the Mandocaster. They didn’t know it at the time, but that release opened up a door to a whole world of folk-style instruments that has since become one of Eastwood’s most popular collections.
They figured it was time for the Mandocaster to have a big brother, but in a different (but still familiar!) aesthetic you might recognize.
Introducing the Model S Mandola!
This 4-string electric Mandola features a solid alder body, a bolt-on maple neck, and a fully-adjustable S-style bridge. Three individual single coil pickups provide complex rich tones that will add the perfect edge to your next creative project.
They’ve only built 24 in each colour for this initial run, so don’t miss out!
Features & Specs
- Body: Solid Alder
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on, Modern C Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 18″ (457mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 3/16″ (30mm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 3x Single Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Switching: 5-Way
- Bridge: Fully adjustable S-Style bridge
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: C- .0 36 / G- .026 / D- .016 / A- .010
- Unique Features: Intonatable bridge saddle