Eastwood Messenger – Trans Green
Originally created more than 40 years ago in California by Musicraft, the Messenger was a unique guitar best known for its use by Mark Farner of Grand Funk Railroad.
Eastwood’s tribute to the Messenger captures all the vintage aesthetic vibes of the originals, but with a simplified, more traditional design.
Features & Specs
- Body: Spruce Top, Mahogany back and sides, center block
- Neck: Bound Maple, SET Neck
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2″ (648mm)
- Width at Nut: 1 5/8″
- Pickups: New York MINI Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Custom Chrome Tail
- Hardware: Grover Imperial Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D’Addario #10