Eastwood Classic 6 TA PH
The Languedoc-inspired Classic 6 TA-PH from Eastwood is a tribute to the hollow body G2 models favored by Trey Anastasio of the band Phish.
This beautiful electric guitar features elegant styling with a figured Maple top, two bound F-holes, and a compact, double cutaway body design for unprecedented comfort and access to all 24 frets. Fully hollow construction makes for a great playing experience with extreme resonance and sustain. A small block under the bridge inhibits feedback. The neck is slim and fast with a flat, even-taper back shape and Ebony fingerboard. Additional features include binding throughout, dual humbucking pickups, custom electronics with master volume and tone controls, as well as mini toggle switching for coil split and series/parallel operation.
This is a high quality instrument manufactured at our top Korean factory in order to provide the best possible value. It’s truly a joy to play – Lightweight, compact and great sounding with top notch fit and finish!
Features & Specs
- Compact, Double Cutaway Design
- Fully Hollow Construction with Internal Bridge Block
- Figured Maple Top with Bound F-Holes
- Maple Neck with Bound Ebony Fingerboard
- Bound Headstock
- Slim / Fast Even-Taper Back shape
- 24 Frets
- 25.5” Scale Length
- 1 11/16” Nut Width
- Two Custom ‘59 Humbuckers
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- 3-Position Pickup Selector
- Coil Split and Series/Parallel Switching
- Gold Hardware
- Average Weight: 7.5 lbs