Eastwood Bill Nelson Astroluxe Cadet STD – Fiesta Red & Vintage Cream
Free Shipping in the Continental US
Free Returns within 7 Days of Purchase
Taxes on SC Purchases
Discount for Local Pickup
Here is some exciting news! In late 2014 Eastwood partnered with guitarist Bill Nelson to create the Limited Edition Astroluxe guitar. Only 24 were made and they sold out in a flash. Since then many people have been asking for a follow-up model to compliment it. Once again we got together with Bill and are now proud to unveil the Astroluxe Cadet.
Like its big brother, the guitar is a semi-acoustic style with a slightly arched top and a single f-hole (which features a grille), but this time a double cutaway. The guitar is fitted with three Airline Argyle White Coil Pickups.
The guitar is also available in a DLX version with Duesenberg Les Trem Tremolo system (can’t imagine Bill’s without a tremolo!).
- Body: Bound Chambered Mahogany Body, Maple Top
- Neck: Bound, Set Maple Neck. Slim Tapered C-Shaped, 24.75″ scale.
- Colors: Available in Vintage Cream/Ruby Red
- Fingerboard: 20 frets on a 12″ Radius Ebony Fretboard with Atom Symbol on 12th
- Pickups: 3 Airline Argyle White Foil Pickups
- Controls: 3 individual Volume, 1 Tone, 5-Way Switch, Master Volume
- Strings: 10-46 D’Addario Gauge Strings
- Unique Features: Bill Nelson Signature and Atom Symbol on Headstock