Eastwood Bill Nelson Astroluxe Cadet DLX B – Fiesta Red & Vintage Cream
In late 2014 Eastwood partnered with guitarist Bill Nelson to create the Limited Edition Astroluxe guitar. Only 24 were made and they sold out in a flash. Since then many people have been asking for a follow-up model to compliment it. Once again they got together with Bill and are now proud to unveil the Astroluxe Cadet.
Like its big brother, the guitar is a semi-acoustic style with a slightly arched top and a single f-hole (which features a grille), but this time a double cutaway. The guitar is fitted with three Airline Argyle White Coil Pickups.
This version of the Astroluxe Cadet DLX features a Bigsby B-70 tremolo (can’t imagine Bill’s without a tremolo!).
Free Shipping in the Continental US
Free Returns within 7 Days of Purchase
Taxes on SC Purchases
10% Off for Pickup
Features & Specs
- Body: Bound Chambered Mahogany Body, Maple Top
- Neck: Bound, Set Maple Neck. Slim Tapered C-Shaped, 24.75″ scale.
- Colors: Available in Vintage Cream/Ruby Red
- Fingerboard: 20 frets on a 12″ Radius Ebony Fretboard with Atom Symbol on 12th
- Pickups: 3 Airline Argyle White Foil Pickups
- Controls: 3 individual Volume, 1 Tone, 5-Way Switch, Master Volume
- Strings: 10-46 D’Addario Gauge Strings
- Bridge: Bigsby B-70 Tremolo w/ Roller Bridge
- Unique Features: Bill Nelson Signature and Atom Symbol on Headstock