Vintage guitar collectors will surely be familiar with Harmony’s line of planetary-themed Stratotone models in the early 1960s, including the streamlined and ready-to-rock H47 Mercury.
Our Airline Mercury carries on the tradition of it’s ancestor, offering a bare bones single-cutaway body that’s loaded with attitude.
The Mercury has a set maple neck and rosewood board with block pearloid inlays that are sure to turn heads. The tone-chambered mahogany body features two of our proprietary Custom Hi-Output P-90s, three-way switching, and a familiar layout of volume and tone controls to make sure you’re plugged in and soaring right out of the gate.
Free Shipping in the Continental US
Free Returns within 7 Days of Purchase
Taxes on SC Purchases
Discount for Local Pickup
Features & Specs
- Body: Chambered Mahogany with maple top
- Neck : Set Neck, Bound Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12″ Radius
- Scale Length: 24 3/4″ (628mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8″ (41mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: Two Custom Hi-Output P-90’s
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome, Stop tailpiece
- Strings: D’Addario #10