Airline Mercury DLX – Black
Airline Guitars, the coolest of the 1960s guitar explosion, have now been rebooted by Eastwood Guitars out of Canada in the form of well-made, gig-reliable, upgraded guitars. Learn more about Airline Guitars at TheLocalPickup.com.
This design is based loosely on some early 1960’s Harmony models. As you can see in the photographs of the prototype we’ve made, it is slightly larger than a Les Paul with a tone chambered mahogany body, dual P-90 pickups and a slightly thinner body depth that a Gibson 335 style guitar.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Body Material – Chambered Mahogany with maple top, 40mm depth
- Neck Material – Set Neck, Bound Maple
- Fingerboard Material – Rosewood
- Colours: Black, Burgundy Burst
- Pickups: Two Custom Hi-Output P-90’s
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Stop Tail, Tune-O-Matic Bridge, Bigsby
- Scale Length: 24 3/4″
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8″
- Strings: D’Addario #10
- Case / Gig Bag (Not Included)