Airline Guitars, the coolest of the 1960s guitar explosion, have now been rebooted by Eastwood Guitars out of Canada in the form of well-made, gig-reliable, upgraded guitars. Learn more about Airline Guitars at TheLocalPickup.com.
Following on the success of our top selling Electric Mandocaster, we bring you the AIRLINE Mandola. It is to the mandolin what the viola is to the violin, tuned in fifths (C-G-D-A low-to-high), a fifth lower than a mandolin. Historically, the Mandola is the actually ancestor of the Mandolin, the name of which means simply “little mandola”.
Features & Specs
- Body: Solid Alder
- Colours: Seafoam Green, Black
- Pickups: Single Humbucker
- Switching: None
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: Fully adjustable Tele-Style bridge
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 18″
- Width at the Nut: 1 3/16″
- Hardware: Mini Schaller Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Both C- .0 36 / G- .026 / D- .016 / A- .010
- Unique Features: Intonatable bridge saddle, solid body electric