Airline Jupiter TT – Metallic Black
Airline Guitars, the coolest of the 1960s guitar explosion, have now been rebooted by Eastwood Guitars out of Canada in the form of well-made, gig-reliable, upgraded guitars. Learn more about Airline Guitars at TheLocalPickup.com.
Reminiscent of the late 1950’s Dual Tone, the Airline Jupiter TT borrows heavily from the vintage vibes and stylings of yesteryear. This love-child of the Airline Twin Tone and discontinued Jupiter PRO models not only looks the part, but it grants access to tones and features not possible with either of these guitars on their own.
Features & Specs
- Body: Solid Basswood
- Pickups: VVDC Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way, Vintage Flipper w/ Mid-Position Blend
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, Blend Control
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic, Custom Chrome Tail
- Neck: Bolt-on, bound one-piece maple
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 24 3/4″ (628mm) 20 frets
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8″
- Hardware: Vintage Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D’Addario #10