Airline Jetsons JR Bass – Black
The Airline Jetsons Jr. Bass is a modern bassist’s reimagining of the Airline ‘Res-O-Glas’ guitar model that appeared in Montgomery Ward catalogs of the 1960’s. With this model, Eastwood is focused on continuing the long-standing Airline tradition of offering quality streamlined instruments that are ready to rock without breaking the bank.
The chambered basswood body, modern adjustable bridge, and truss rod provide modern quality and adjustability alongside retro-inspired style and class. With a single p-style pickup and volume and tone control knobs, Eastwood is giving players a simple signal path between pickup and output. No frills, no tricks, just classic tone and unmatched response.
Features & Specs
- Body: Solid Basswood
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on, Modern-C Shape
- Fingerboard: Blackwood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 30 1/2″ (775mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8″ (41mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Pickup: P-Bass Style
- Bridge: P-Bass Style
- Hardware: Grover Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: GHS 3035 Short Scale Scale