Airline 59 3P DLX LH – White
Free Shipping in the Continental US
Free Returns within 7 Days of Purchase
Taxes on SC Purchases
Discount for Local Pickup
Airline Guitars, the coolest of the 1960s guitar explosion, have now been rebooted by Eastwood Guitars out of Canada in the form of well-made, gig-reliable, upgraded guitars. Learn more about Airline Guitars at TheLocalPickup.com.
Airline® Guitars were made in the USA from 1958-68 by VALCO and sold through Montgomery Ward. VALCO also made National and SUPRO brands. Today they are played by people like David Bowie, The Cure, Calexico and White Stripes. Original Res-O-Glas models now sell for $2,000-$3,000.
This is the Deluxe version, hot-rodded with three pickups and a Bigsby.
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Colours: G. Love Signature Black and Blue, White, Seafoam Green
- Pickups: 3 Airline Vintage Voiced Single Coils
- Switching: 5-Way, Vintage Switchplate
- Controls: 3 Volume, 3 Tone, 1 Master Volume
- Bridge: Roller, BIGSBY tremolo
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Pau Ferro, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2″ (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16″
- Hardware: Vintage Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D’Addario #10
- Unique Features: Rubber Body Binding, Striped Pickguard
- Case / Gig Bag (Not Included)