Airline 59 2PT
Airline Guitars, the coolest of the 1960s guitar explosion, have now been rebooted by Eastwood Guitars out of Canada in the form of well-made, gig-reliable, upgraded guitars. Learn more about Airline Guitars at TheLocalPickup.com.
Bite, growl, balls, vibrant resonance – the 2PT has it all. Who knew three chords could sound this good!? In fact, you know when you have a guitar where you can happily hit ONE chord for an hour without realizing it? Yep, its one of those guitars. We can give you the specs – the tone-chambered mahogany body, the custom alnico pickups, etc, but the result of the 2PT is much greater than the sum of its parts!
Features & Specs:
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Pickups: Single Coil Bridge, Humbucker Neck
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: Volume, Tone.
- Bridge: Tele Bridge with string through body
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Pau Ferro (Maple on Walnut finish), Block Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2″ (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16″
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: D’Addario #10
- Case / Gig Bag (Not Included)