2022 Airline Mando Steel – Metallic Blue
Showroom Model. The folks at Eastwood (makers of Airline) like offering instruments that may be a bit off the beaten path. Here, they’ve cooked up a little number that’s likely to turn the head of any enterprising musical creative. Open tuning options for slide guitar are great with a 6 string, but they really come to life with 4 courses of paired strings, and it’s way less fuss than trying to re-tune your 12 string for alternate fun. Get out that bar slide, and you’ll be on your way to inventing never-before-heard musical parts. This is a revolution, and you’re on the forefront!
Features & Specs
- Body: Basswood
- Fingerboard: Acrylic, Roman Numerals
- Scale Length: 22 1/2″ (572mm)
- Width at the Nut: 2″ (51mm)
- Pickup: Humbucker
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Fixed Mando Bridge, fully adjustable
- Hardware: Vintage Style Tuners, Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: .011, .014, .028, .038 (DGBD Tuning)
- Average Weight: 6.0 lbs
You can demo this product and more at The Local Pickup guitar showroom in Rock Hill, SC (Charlotte, NC).