2006 Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
This 2006 Gibson Les Paul 1960 Classic is all original, in excellent condition, and comes with its original hardshell case. It plays like a dream and sounds like a Les Paul with a slightly punchier tone (due to the uncovered humbucker pickups). Original hardshell case included.
We offer shipping in to the US and Canada. Each product should have its own shipping cost which will be calculated in your cart as you check out. Some products are not available for shipping. Shipping times vary per product.
You can purchase a product online and then pick it up at our store. You can come during our open hours, or you can schedule an appointment for pickup.
You can return any purchase if you notify us of the return within 7 days of purchase and have us the item back within 14 days of purchase. We do not pay for shipping to return the item. Upon receipt, we will inspect the item and determine if the condition has changed. If the condition has changed, the refund will be partial to reflect the change in value of the item.
Purchases made in our store will have a retail sales tax of 7%. All products purchased on our website will be taxed according to the buyer's location. In-state sales will be taxed at their county-specific rates, and out-of-state purchases will not be taxed.
The Local Pickup (TLP) offers layaway on sales of $400 or greater. Here are our layaway terms:
- TLP requires a deposit from the buyer of one quarter (1/4) of the total sale cost (purchase price +5% layaway fee + taxes + shipping).
- TLP establishes with the buyer a unique payment plan not to exceed 12 months in duration to pay the full amount due.
- If a scheduled payment is seven business days late, TLP has the right to cancel the purchase.
- If TLP cancels the purchase, TLP will refund any money paid by the buyer, except the deposit. The deposit is non refundable.
- The buyer has the right to payoff the full amount and complete the purchase at any time.
- The buyer has the right to make extra payments toward the amount due.
- Once the purchase is completed (all due money paid in full), the guitar will be delivered either via shipping or scheduled pickup.
The Les Paul Classic was introduced in 1990 and released with a higher retail price than the Les Paul Standard at the time, justified by its new unique vibe (a reissue that is modern) and a superior figured maple top.
“Late in the decade, Gibson’s head of research and development, J.T. Riboloff, designed a reissue Les Paul based on the popular and collectible 1960 model. The key difference between this guitar and other Les Pauls in production at the time was the slim neck profile. In addition, Riboloff added other features to make the instrument faithful to the original such as a narrow headstock, thin cutaway binding, aged fingerboard inlays, inked-on serial number, nickel hardware, vintage-style logo and aged binding on body and neck.” — Vintage Guitar Magazine, 1998
- Solid mahogany body
- Mahogany 60’s profile neck
- Bound rosewood fingerboard
- Trapezoid pearoild inlays
- 1 11/16” nut
- 24 ¾” scale length
- Top-Bar Tailpiece
- Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Skirted control knobs
- Single-ply cream pickguard
- AAA carved maple top
- Excellent one-piece mahogany body
- Choice mahogany one piece neck with 60’s slim taper
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with pearloid trapezoid inlays
- Gibson Pat No. pickups
- Gibson Deluxe Kluson style tuners