- Body: Bound Laminated Maple, Flamed Maple Top, Bound F-Holes
- Pickups: Two EW-Retro Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume 1 Tone
- Bridge: Fixed Tun-O-Matic Bridge
- Neck: Bound Maple, SET neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Sharks Teeth Inlays
- Scale Length: 24 3/4″
- Width at the Nut: 1 7/8″
- Hardware: Gotoh style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: #9-#46
- Unique Features: Unique Sharks Teeth Inlays
This guitar is in excellent shape. Eastwood sent it to us to make some videos. We did so, and now it’s up for sale. So, I guess that puts it in showroom condition. No blemishes I see. It’s got a beautiful finish, don’t think the Fireburst is available right now as a new guitar. Just gorgeous. Sounds great. Check out the video here and more videos and info at TheLocalPickup.com.
About the Classic Series from Eastwood
Most Eastwood models feature tremolos. This time we decided to focus on that famous 60’s Country Classic George Harrison look to develop an instrument with great balance and feel. Maple top back and sides, set maple neck with unique fret markers. It’s made for that everyday player that can stand and twang for hours!